Your Passport to Smarter Training
Whether you want to attend a group ride in Zwift, climb the Dolomites in Rouvy or simply need a sweat session, the M2 smart trainer can get you there. All you need is your bike, the M2, your favorite indoor cycling app and device of choice.
This do-it-all, smart bike trainer is capable of replicating any workout thrown its way, up to 1500 watts and a 15% climbing grade. Simply connect to your indoor cycling application of choice via integrated dual-band ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth, and let the M2’s electromagnetic response system do the rest. And thanks to integrated speed, cadence and power data, you can track and record performance data without extra external sensors. Plus, our innovative clutch knob ensures perfect tire-to roller connection for every single ride.
- +/- 5% accurate power readings.
- Controlled, electromagnetic resistance provides a precise workout every time.
- Seamlessly connects to indoor cycling apps with dual ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth standards.
- Integrated cadence, speed and power data – no external sensors needed.
- Zwift certified.
- 2" resistance unit roller allows for 650b, 700c, 26", 27", and 29" - up to a 2.0 tire.
- Does not fit 650c wheel sizes, nor all 29er tires.
- This trainer is designed to fit common road and mountain bike frames with included steel quick release skewer and has three settings for rear dropout spacing: 120mm, 130mm and 135mm. Optional thru-axle adapter available for 142x12mm and 148x12mm.
- Integrated dual ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth standards.
- Fast response electromagnetic resistance ensures most responsive resistance and maximum power available.
- Robust design is capable of handling up to 1500 watts at 20 mph and can simulate up to a 15% climbing grade.
- Internally integrated speed, cadence and power data eliminates the need for extra external sensors.
- Trainer is tested to the combined weight (rider and bike) of 300 lbs.