Get On Your Bike and Ride
JFK once said, “Nothing compares to the pleasure of riding a bike.” Here at Saris, we couldn’t agree more. That’s why we’re committed to helping bicyclists of all types get on their bikes and ride.
The Fluid bike trainer can help you do just that, no matter the season, schedule or time of day. Its fluid progressive resistance matches your effort without hardly making a sound, no adjustments needed. Plus, the Fluid comes with a durable, foldable and easy-to-store trainer frame.
Want to train with Zwift or Rouvy? All you need is a speed sensor. Visit Saris' setup guide to learn how to get started.
- Fluid resistance unit provides a quiet and consistent ride.
- Progressive resistance offers the widest resistance range and road-like feel.
- Comes on an easy-to-store, foldable bike trainer frame.
- Compatible with Zwift and other indoor training apps.
- Eccentric leveling feet allow for easy adjustment on uneven surfaces.
- Comes on a sturdy, foldable frame.
- Adjust tire fit to resistant unit with a convenient turn knob.
- Resistance unit roller allows for 700c, 26", 27" and 29" wheel sizes – up to a 2.0 tire.
- This trainer is designed to fit common road and mountain bike frames with included steel quick release skewer and is compatible with rear dropout spacing: 120mm, 130mm and 135mm.
- Trainer tire recommended.
- Compatible with indoor cycling apps.
- All of Saris trainers are tested to the combined weight (rider and bike) of 300 lbs.
- Optional thru-axle adapter available for 142x12mm and 148x12mm bikes.