The ultimate Masi race bike, and for many people, the core of what we are as a racing bike brand. Ridden by countless champions from around the world, and by a certain Dave Stoller from Bloomington, Indiana. We painstakingly recreated the iconic lug set, 3D scanning the originals to make sure every angle, every point was exactly how it was. When that was done we reached out to our good friends at Columbus for their SL double-butted tube set. Era-appropriate spec like non-aero brake levers, high flange polished hubs, and a Cinelli 26.0mm cockpit round out the build. And, we even sourced the original cotton handlebar tape to finish off this truly modern classic.
- The return of the iconic Masi road racing machine, painstakingly recreated using exact replicas of the original Gran Criterium lugs
- Hand crafted from Columbus SL double-butted tubing
- Era-appropriate spec: downtube shifters & non-aero brake levers
- Cinelli handlebars & stem
- Selle San Marco Concor Supercorsa saddle
- Tan sidewall tires for a classic look