For riders who want to explore the world on a bicycle, nothing beats having a gravel bike. With a gravel bike, you can continue riding when the pavement ends and the dirt begins. The paths you can take are unlimited. The GT Grade Aluminum Expert is engineered to take you further and faster. It is a versatile and compliant bike that is loaded with features. It starts with an aluminum frame that has an EnduRoad Triple Triangle Design that features Floating Seatstays that provide more vertical compliance for a more comfortable ride. The frame is also compatible with up to 42mm tires so you can get the maximum traction wherever you ride.
The Expert model of the GT Grade Aluminum comes with a Shimano 105 2x11-speed drivetrain. The cassette on the rear has an excellent 11-34-tooth gear range that makes climbing much easier without sacrificing top-end speed. When it comes to descending, the Tektro mechanical disc brakes provide ample stopping power and work well in various conditions. WTB ST i23 rims are tubeless-ready and are paired with WTB Riddler tubeless-ready tires. This means you can ditch the tubes for a smoother ride, better traction, and fewer flats.
- EnduRoad Triple Triangle Design with Floating Seatstays that enhance comfort
- Shimano 105 drivetrain shifts smoothly and works well everywhere
- Tektro mechanical disc brakes provide ample performance in various conditions
- Wide tire clearance with clearance for up to 42mm tires
- Removable fender bridge so you can keep your hindquarters clean