The Louis Garneau Women's Mica II Shoe is a mountain biking shoe that's both comfortable and efficient for the best ride on the trails. It's X-Comfort Zone technology increases arch support and therefore perfects the transfer of power while the Power Zone technology secures the fit of the shoe on your feet. It fits wide feet comfortably, and your feet can swell up to 5mm without any added discomfort. This extra room eliminates hot spots so you aren't hyper-aware of your feet on long rides. Because you won't always be on your bike, its outsole material is also engineered to be walkable any time you need to hop off. The reinforced toe box is durable, making this shoe a comfortable, efficient option.
FEATURES OF THE LOUIS GARNEAU WOMEN'S MICA II SHOE
- Roomier-áfit offers more comfort for all-day riding
- X-Comfort zone: Ventilated expandable zone to accommodate a variety of feet widths and prevent numbness
- Power Zone: Increased arch support and power transfer
- Double-adjustment ratchet and offset hook-and-loop straps
- Outsole: Ergo Grip 2 nylon/fiberglass that provides excellent traction and efficient mud cleaning
- Insole: Regular EVA for comfort