Match plus-size tires to Fuji's lightest alloy frame and modern, aggressive geometry and you have the Bighorn, a honest-to-goodness hardtail that can tame just about any trail.
- A6-SL super-butted alloy frame with smooth welds builds a frame that is strong and lightweight with a refined look
- RockShox Judy Silver TK 27.5+ Solo Air suspension fork provides 120mm of travel
- Tektro HD-M745 four piston brakes with 180mm rotors
- SRAM SX Eagle 1x12 drivetrain
- Boost 148x12mm thru-axle rear and 110x15mm thru-axle front hub spacing stiffens the Bighorn's chassis and creates stronger wheels
- Maxxis Rekon+ 27.5 x 2.8â€ tubeless-ready tires provide increased traction and stability
- Internal cable routing keeps cables shielded from mud and debris