The Ambient takes geometry and spec cues from Fuji's Tahoe model and ups the ante with a Bosch e-bike pedal-assist system. The Ambient is the perfect bike for the trail rider getting back into riding after a long hiatus, the older rider who needs a little help on a long climb, as well as the husband or wife looking to keep up with his or her spouse.
- A2-SL alloy frame is both strong and lightweight.
- Boost 148x12 rear hub spacing stiffens the Ambient's chassis and increases confidence when cornering and on high-speed descents.
- Rock Shox Recon 29 120mm-travel fork smooths out the bumps and remote lockout allows for quick switches in changing terrain.
- Bosch Intuvia display.
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes provide superior stopping power in all weather conditions.
- Bosch Performance CX pedal-assist system with normal power of 250 watts delivers up to 612 watts of power.
- Shimano Deore rear derailleur, shifter and cassette