If you plan on spending hours in the saddle and riding countless miles, then you'll want a bike that is comfortable. Whether you're touring, commuting, or you're exploring roads less traveled, then you'll enjoy riding on an all-road adventure bike. The Masi Speciale Randonneur Elite 650b Bike is a sport touring all-road bike designed around 650b wheel size. It has a Columbus CROMOR double-butted Chromoly tig-welded frame that has front and rear rack mounting and three bottle mounting locations. The Speciale Randonneur comes with full-coverage fenders for those wet conditions and has a fork that features internal dynamo routing for the 175-lumen LED headlight.
The Elite version of the Speciale Randonneur comes with a Shimano 105 R7000 2x11-speed drivetrain. The gearing is optimized for climbing and mid-range speed so you can ride longer distances more efficiently. TRP Spyre-C Flat Mount Dual-Piston mechanical disc brakes provide confident braking in various weather conditions. The Brev M. rims and WTB Horizon tires are tubeless-ready so you can drop the tire pressure for a smoother ride, better traction, and fewer flats.
- Columbus CROMOR double-butted steel frame with front and rear rack mounts and fenders
- Shimano 105 R7000 2x11-speed drivetrain provides reliable shifting performance in various conditions
- TRP Spyre-C mechanical disc brakes perform well on and offroad
- Tubeless-ready rims and tires for a smoother ride, better traction, and fewer flats
- Three bottle mounting locations so you'll always be hydrated while you're riding
- 175-lumen LED headlight that is powered by your front hub so you'll always be able to see where you're going at night