Cold Weather Bike Gear on Sale
Classic cycling cap aesthetic, constructed of lightweight technical fabrics with addition of highly reflective visibility on brim. - Mobil fabric combined with six panel cycling cap and structured brim for a performance fit - Zap reflective detailing on front bill and back panel for low light and night time visibility
With Giant's Chill Lite Gloves you can comfortably ride through the changing seasons. An elastic fleece material keeps your hands warm while a single layer Amara leather palm ensures you get a good grip on the bars. Other details include finger tips that allow you to access your smart phone without taking off your gloves and a terry cloth area for wiping moisture away from your face.
- Breathable and stretchy fleece Lycra - Extended and elasticized cuff - Highly absorbent terry wipe area - Silicon appliqué on palm & fingers for all-weather grip - Tip Tech™ smart phone operable finger tips - High-visibility reflective accents
Giant's 3D Arm Warmers are great for chilly mornings, breezy descents, and unexpected weather. They're made from quick-drying ThermTexture fabric for superb warmth and comfort. The ergonomic fit enhances the fit, elastic grippers keep them in place, and reflective accents add to your visibility in low light. • ThermTextura • 3D ergonomic cut • Reflective accents • UPF 50
$35.00 - $40.00
Keep on riding right through the winter! Giant's Chill Gloves are the perfect answer to falling temps. Multi-layer laminate construction is completely wind and water proof, and provides great insulation to keep your fingers toasty warm. The Amara leather palm is reinforced in high-wear areas and features supportive padding to smooth the road and distribute pressure. There's a large, soft micro-fiber nose wipe on the back of the thumbs, and reflective accents for increased visibility in low-light conditions.
Liv's Midthermal Arm Warmers are great for cold rides, breezy descents, and unexpected weather. They're made from warm and soft brushed fabric that transfers moisture, breathes easily, and dries quickly. Reflective details at the wrist offer enhanced visibility when rides go long and the light starts to recede.
Liv’s Hearty Winter Gloves keep your hands toasty during chilly winter commutes. They’re made from fleece-lined ThermTextura fabric to protect you from the elements. Tip Tech fingertips allow you to check your smartphone without exposing your fingers to cold temperatures. And, reflective accents ensure you stay visible during the short winter months.
Wrap yourself in warmth on every ride with the Pearl Izumi Select Barrier Jacket. Its Select Barrier fabric delivers wind protection and water resistance to keep your core at a comfortable temperature. A full length front zipper, zippered rear pocket, and reflective accents for extra visibility round out this awesome jacket!
This thermal running glove has been redesigned with improved fit and added touchscreen compatibility. • Wind resistant back combined with a synthetic leather palm • Thinsulate flex insulation for comfortable, cold weather protection • Pre-curved ergonomic fit with slip-on pull tab wrist cuff • Touchscreen compatibility with a conductive thumb and forefinger
- ProTexturaPLUS and ThermTextura insulation provide warmth and weather protection - Waterproof and wind proof PU insert - Silicone print on the fingers and palm for safety and precise control - Single layer Amara leather palm and Bolton thumb construction for impeccable fit - Velcro wrist opening and adjustability
- ProTextura™ and ThermTextura™ provide warmth and weather protection - Thinsulate™ insulation for single layer Amara™ leather palm - Bolton thumb construction for impeccable fit
Just because the weather's less than perfect doesn't mean you can't ride! Giant's Core Tights feature nylon/spandex material that breathes, dries quickly, and provides excellent muscle support. A CoreComfor chamois pad uses dual-thickness, high-density foam padding for all-day comfort on the bike. These tights also feature a comfortable, non-binding waistband and silicone leg grippers to keep everything in place while you're out pedaling.
Maintain firm control while riding through cold, wet weather with Giro's Pivot Gloves. Giro combined their breathable soft shell upper with a Hipora waterproof membrane and an AGrid anti-microbial fleece core. The Pivots feature Giro's Super Fit 3-panel, bunch-free palms, secure cuffs, and touchscreen functionality. Plus, reflective accents enhance visibility.
Craft's Thermal Split Finger Gloves give you a good grip on the bike when chilly weather sets in. They feature Thinsulate insulation and an inside fleece liner glove for added warmth. Plus, Velcro closures and pull tabs create a comfortable fit. - Integrated fleece liner (not removable) - Clarino palm - Thinsulate insulation - Terry thumb - Velcro closure - Pull tab
- Ultra-lightweight wind breaker jacket for performance riders - Packable design is easily carried in jersey pocket - Ideal for riding in windy circumstances or gliding downhill; helps keep body temperature steady - Reflective accents enhance safety in low light or foggy conditions
- Liv club fit - Engineered for cycling comfort using exclusive Thermtextura fabric for lightweight insulation - Moisture wicking properties, along with the full front zip allows quick ventilation for temperature control - UPF 50 sun protection - Two secure zipper pockets keep keys, cash, and id safe while on the trail or in the coffee shop
Be ready for anything. The Women’s ELITE Barrier Convertible Jacket from Pearl Izumi is a wind and water resistant shell that quickly converts to a vest. Choose full jacket protection during cool, windy or wet conditions, or go with a vest to keep your core warm when the weather turns mild. It features reflective elements for visibility, one back pocket, and two easy-to-access hand pockets. • ELITE Barrier fabric provides superior wind protection and water resistance • Direct-Vent panels provide superior ventilation • Full length internal draft flap with zipper garage seals in warmth • Hook and loop adjustment at wrist • One hand pull elastic draw cord at waist with welded, reinforced exit point • One back pocket and two hand pockets • One-piece integrated sleeve construction for ease of use and storage • Reflective elements for low-light visibility
Wrap yourself in warmth on every ride with Pearl's Select Thermal Barrier Jacket. The front, shoulders, and arm tops are Barrier material to keep wind and rain at bay, while the back is free to breathe. Additionally, this versatile jacket features Select Thermal Fleece insulation for added warmth on cool days, not to mention efficient moisture transfer. And, a full-length internal draft flap with zipper garage seals in warmth while providing plenty of venting options when the weather changes.
• Merino fabric - helps regulate your body temperature regardless of the conditions • Contrast color cuff design • Zipped rear pockets • Race fit
- Race fit - Merino fabric- helps regulate your body temperature regardless of the conditions - Contrast color cuff design - Zipped rear pockets
• Liv Race fit • Full length front zipper • Zipped rear pocket • Non-restrictive collar • Merino fabric- helps regulate your body temperature
Pearl's SELECT Barrier WxB Jacket delivers serious rain protection at a value price. Its cycling specific cut allows full range of motion on the bike, while fully sealed seams with 2.5 layer WxB Laminate provide durable waterproofing, plus maximum breathability. Put it on as you head out in the rain or stash it in the back pocket of your favorite jersey before your next ride, and you’ll be prepared no matter what Mother Nature throws at you. • 2.5 layer WxB Laminate with woven polyester face, activated charcoal backer for durable waterproofing with maximal breathability and moisture transfer • Fully seam sealed for waterproofing • Semi Form fit allows use of Thermal or even Softshell Jacket (each sold separately) underneath in cold weather • Bike specific fit for freedom of movement on the bike • Elasticized sleeve opening to fit over thicker layers, and over or under gloves • Stand up collar for weather protection • Mesh lined for comfort • Single zippered rear pocket protected by zipper flap • Reflective elements for low light and night time visibility
The ultimate jacket for dark and wet commuting conditions. Maximum visibility and fully waterproof, with under arm zips for added venting. - Fully reflective waterproof fabric designed for high visibility in low light conditions - Waterproof front zip and waterproof taped seams for additional element protection - Rear pocket for stowing ride essentials - Side zippers for venting
Page 1 of 1