MOBILE BIKE SHOP OPERATOR
CrimsonBikes is looking for individuals with a passion for people, cycling and great mechanical skills to come on board as a Mobile Bike Shop Operator in the Boston Area. We have both a full-time and a part-time position available. Are you tired of being stuck in the back room staring at 4 walls? Are you passionate about cycling, have a proven track record working on a variety of bicycles, and enjoy serving people? Consider the information below to see if managing our mobile bike shop is right for you. The right candidate will be a self-motivated individual who is comfortable working with people and bikes of a variety of levels, wants to grow with a forward-thinking company, and possesses great customer service and people skills. This is a great opportunity to be part of something fresh and exciting in the bike industry.
The position is full-time, year-round working variable hours and days as required by the appointments and events booked by our customers. At peak times, a second Technician may be added to provide assistance to meet high-demand periods. The work will vary from residential visits, corporate service, and event-based opportunities. Pay is competitive and is based on level of experience. As business grows, there will be room for advancement for the right candidate. The ideal candidate will carry certification or has equivalent training and professional experience. A clean driving record and comfortable driving a large vehicle in both an urban and rural settings. First and foremost, you enjoy working with and serving people in their cycling adventure while ensuring that we accomplish our mission of providing the best retail and service experience in Boston.
- - Bicycle certified or equivalent work experience
- - Technical thinker and problem solver, willingness to learn in a rapidly changing industry
- - Clean driving record, high personal values, high-integrity in your work
- - Excellent customer service and communication skills, issue resolution
- - Passionate about learning new bike technology and learning new repair techniques
- - Self-motivated independent worker, able to manage time to meet scheduled appointments
- - Enthusiastic and able to work directly with customers
- - Knowledgeable about the Boston bicycling community and culture
- - Knowledge of local market and events, strong personal network and credibility
Salary: $40-50,000/year (commensurate with experience) + benefits